CHAT ROOM RULES :
1. Post, promote, or distribute content that is illegal.
2. Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another chatter that is unwanted. This means: don’t say bad things about them; don’t attack their character, race, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
3. Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable. Community standards may vary, but there is no place in these rooms where hate speech is tolerated.
4. Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large streams of text so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc. This is online vandalism, and it ruins the experience for others.
5. Pretend to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate another chatter, a CHINGGIS KHAANS RADIO® Moderator, or a CHINGGIS KHAAN RADIO® employee.